Friday 2 May 2008

Macro Mania

one of my most recent ways to waste time on wow is to make macros, i even posted about it in my guilds forums, macros can be very fun to use especialy if your good at it.
Since i'm a lazy bugger i'm going to copy paste my forum post to here, these are the macros that i made just after starting kara and will probably use for awhile:

Shackleing Focus macro:
#showtooltip Shackle Undead
/clearfocus [modifier:alt][target=focus,dead][target=focus,help][target=focus,noexists]
/focus [target=focus,noexists]
/cast [target=focus]Shackle Undead
/raid Shackling %f


This macro allows me to recast Shackle Undead on a target without losing my selected target.

Hurt and heal macros:

/cast [help] Greater Heal
/cast [harm] Vampiric Embrace

This macro is a brilliant space saver as it allows you to put your healing and damage spells on the same button.

Modifier macro:
This macro has a lot of specific use's which make it ideal for saveing space or adding utility to an attack for example:

/use [modifier:alt] 13
/use [modifier:alt] 14
/cast mind flay

This macro allows me to use mindflay like normal but if i hold alt down i will use both my trinkets just before hand.

Enjoy the macros, i might make another post similar to this sometime in the future ^^

No comments: